Royal Passagemaker 52
The 52' series is proven to be extremely seaworthy and very efficient.
Greg Marshall has just completed the preliminary plan & portfile designs of the 52' vessel shown. This new vessel will be available in both two & three stateroom models. This vessel will displace approximately 114,968 lbs., making it a very capable ocean voyager with the latest comfort, styling and design features.
This vessel is truly capable of taking an adventurous couple with or without friends economically cruising around the oceans of the world in safety, with all the comforts of home. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at any time.
The hulls, decks and cabin structures are vacuum infused with vinylester resin and unidirectional glass fibres. When core is used in our laminates, we use ATC Corecel triple cut within our infused laminate. There are generous overlaps at all edges of material runs, with the stem and keel having double hull laminates. Being that we use vinylester resin for vacuum infusion, the risk of osmosis has been eliminated.
The deck and cabin structure is cored with high density foam which provides strength and rigidity as well as provides an insulating factor. (Unlike wood or Balsa core the foam does not break down or rot over time.)
Length Overall: 52'
Length Waterline (with Bulbous Bow): 46' 11 3/4"
Beam: 16 '4"
Draft: 6' 4"
Displacement (approx.): 114,000 lbs
ROYAL PASSAGEMAKER 52 STANDARD EQUIPMENT
Hull, Deck & Bridge
- Commercial grade (spool type) anchor windlass with 100' of chain and 300' of rode
- Two Boarding gates
- Bronze under water thru hull fittings and seacocks
- 8 Stainless steel deck cleats & Hawse pipes
- Full instrumentation on bridge
- Hand rails are 1 ¼" welded stainless steel
- Lewmar deck hatch
- "L" shaped bridge lounge with storage under and table
- Radar Mast
- Tinted plexiglass wind screen
- Durable heavy duty vinyl rub rail mounted on moulded fiberglass guard (rub rail)
Engine Room, Machinery & Mechanical
- CATERPILAR 3306B (C) rating 270 HP @ 2200 RPM
- ZF 4.078:1 reduction gear
- 3" #316 Stainless Steel propeller shaft
- Bronze four blade propeller
- 8 KW NORTHERN LIGHTS Generator
- Soft wall exhaust hose with in line G.R.P. mufflers
- 2" Navy Hull Board (U.S. Coast Guard approved) Acoustical/Thermal insulation
- Work bench with 110V. outlet
- RACOR 75-900 FG fuel filters
- Custom fuel transfer system (capable of polishing all fuel within 8 hours).
- 1500 Imperial (1800.32 U.S.) gal. Fuel capacity in two moulded G.R.P. tanks
- Two 2000 GPH. & one 4000 GPH. electric bilge pumps
- One WHALE Titan manual bilge pump
- 350 Imperial (420 US) Gallon GRP. Water tank coated with a potable water certified epoxy coating system.
- HEADHUNTER (high capacity/multiple fixture) water pressure system.
- 20 Gallon S.S. hot water tank
Control, Navigation & Electrical
- Morse throttle & gear controls
- JASTRAM dual station hydraulic steering
- International navigation lights
- Dual trumpet air horns
- Complete engine instrumentation
- Engine protection contractors for oil pressure and water temperature
- Tinned copper wire throughout the vessel
- 2500 watt inverter/130 Amp. smart charger
- Batteries 600 amp Starting Isolated from 1200 amp house bank
- Vapour proof marine battery switches
- 12 V. /120 V. Electrical distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers, volt & amp meters
- 120 V. - 30 amp. Shore power connection
Accommodations & Interior
- Maple, Mahogany, or White Ash paneling & cabinetry throughout
- Soft vinyl headliner
- Plush carpeting with underlay (salon, Pilothouse, Companionways & staterooms)
- Vinyl floor coverings in the Galley & heads
- Four burner Propane stove with oven
- 12 v. / 110 v. fridge/freezer
- Solid surface counter tops in Galley & heads
- SEALAND toilets
- Exhaust fans in both heads
- Stainless Steel Port lights with screens in all accommodation compartments (lower level)
Engine & Mechanical Options
- John Deere - 8.1 litre @ 300 HP.
- LUGGER 6125A 325 HP @ 2100
- Optional engines available with twin DISC or ZF reduction gears
- Spare propeller and shaft
- ISUZU 4BD1 90 HP auxiliary Wing engine
- 12 KW. To 20 KW. Generator set
- Bow Thruster
- Bulbous Bow
- Hydraulics package (200 gallon per min. emergency bilge pump/fire pump, bow thruster, hydraulic windlass power, Davit winch, Hydraulic/mechanical stabilsation
- Stabilisation: Bilge keels… NIAD (Hydraulic/Mechanical active fin system)
- Diesel furnace
- Air conditioning
- Hundested controllable pitch propulsion system